07 Jan 2013
Nectar Tasting Room is hiring an events coordinator. This position will be responsible for managing existing event business, working with clients on the details of events, and growing the existing event base. The ideal candidate will be a highly networked person with contacts to bring in event business. Qualifications include communication skills (interpersonal and written), organization, sales, and event management.
The position is part time and commission based. The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to supplement their existing income and can respond quickly and professionally to event inquiries.
nectar tasting room
Synopsis: End to end coordination of events at Nectar Tasting Room. Active promotion to new markets for event growth.
Goal: Growth of event business by 25% by end of 2013
- Solicit and promote Nectar as an events facility
- Manage events calendar
- Work with clients to facilitate event and provide their needs
- Work with rental agency as needed
- Communicate specific needs to Nectar management and staff
- Manage online event ticketing and promotion as needed
- Coordinate scheduling for events
- Coordinate catering as needed
- Self directed and motivated
- Great communicator
- Knowledgeable in MS Office products
- Sales skills
- Well networked
- Contractor based 1099 position
- Commission based position
- $15 per booked hour in Barrel Room
- $25 per booked hour in main space
- Bonus schedule for reaching goals
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a great place to spend the last night of 2012 and the first night (moments) of 2013 in Spokane? Nectar Tasting Room has put together a fun wine, food and entertainment night just for you.
One of my favorite Nectar events of the year last year was our New Year’s Eve party. It was a fun group of friends hanging out, drinking wine, listening to music, eating good food, and celebrating like one big family. We even had the added surprise of being able to see the NYE fireworks from our front bay window as people applied the traditional first kiss of the year to their loved one.
For only $99 per couple (that’s $50 each for those mathematically challenged) here is what you get:
- Appetizers from 6-8pm
- Buffet dinner from Catered for You at 8pm
- Bottle of wine (up to $30)
- Music from Karrie O’Neill
- Sparkling wine toast at midnight
Come for part or all of the night. We are limiting the event to only 70 people so everyone has a fun and comfortable time.
The dinner menu has been set, Catered for you will be providing Baby greens with pears and cranberries with a white balsamic vinaigrette and asiago cheese; Petite Beef Medallions with a Cab Franc demi glaze on a yukon potato cake; Lemon chicken Roulade with lemon beurre blanc on rice cakes; Rustic breads and butter and Petite Desserts
BUY TICKETS TODAY (they are already selling fast).
Club Nectar members save $20 by entering the coupon code “ClubNectar” during the checkout process.