Can you buy Viagra from a pharmacy not. Over the counter Viagra Yes, of course you can. We can drink water and sentence word. Viagra over the counteryou can buy at any roadside shop or online store. Virtually free of charge.
We are excited for the opportunity to host your next event. We have many options when it comes to food and wine. The information below should help with some frequently asked questions.
We are a winery and have options for guests to either purchase wine by the glass or bottle or the bar can be hosted. Prices vary depending on the bottles selected but for budgeting purposes you can figure an average of $23 per bottle with one bottle for every two adult guests being average. Nectar also offers the option for a guided educational wine tasting. It is our experience that this works best for groups of 30 or less.
For an example of our current wine selection please click our wine menu.
Guests under the age of 21 are welcome on premises.
Nectar will stock soda and offers water. Additional non-alcoholic beverages may be brought in at the expense of the host.
Beer can be served on premises under the following conditions:
- The event is private and by invitation only
- There is no charge for the beer
- The beer is brought in by the host
- A WSLCB Banquet Permit is purchased and present during the event. Visit the WSLCB website.
- If hosting beer, the wine must be hosted as well
- An additional fee will be charged by Nectar for hosting beer (please talk to your event coordinator)
We have a full service kitchen and pride ourselves in providing food for a wide variety of budgets from the affordable cheese display (with optional fruit and veggies), hot appetizers and full service dinners.
To reserve the room, we only require a one hour, non refundable deposit, for the space you are considering. If you are ready to reserve the room, I will send over a checklist/contract and we can hold your date.
FOOD MENU OPTIONS AND PRICES
No-host food options are available for your guests to purchase from the Nectar Food Flight Menu. Please work with your event coordinator to arrange this options.
HOSTED FOOD OPTIONS
Cheese display – $6.00 per person: Our amazing cheese display includes a pesto torte, baked brie, artichoke and spinach dip along with an assortment of artisan cheeses and crackers.
Cheese and Veggie or Fruit Display: $8 per person: Add an assortment of veggies or seasonal fruit to our delicious cheese display.
Cheese display plus one appetizer (choices below) $11 per person: Add one of our amazing hot appetizers to the delicious cheese display
Appetizers – Choose from a selection of about 20 different hot appetizers for a more hearty food selection at your event.
3 appetizers: $16.00
4 appetizers: $19.50
5 appetizers: $23.00
Sample Appetizer Selection
- Mini quiche- spinach and bacon, chicken and artichoke, cheddar and green chili or design your own
- Quesadilla- chicken, beef, crab, or vegetarian
- Sausage stuffed mushrooms
- Panko chicken skewers
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Potato skins with sour cream, bacon and chives
- Steamer clams
- Stuffed clams
- Baked Bean Shooters
- Wonton Poppers
- Pork wontons served with a tangy sweet and sour sauce
- Mini pizza with your choice of toppings
- Cold asparagus and sugar snap peas with creamy lemon dip
- Fruit skewers (seasonal)
- Buffalo wings
- Nectar nuggets- Brie topped with a brown sugar and pecan streusel and wrapped in a crisp phyllo pastry
Premium Appetizers (Add $1 per person)
- Bacon wrapped maple shrimp
- Chilled prawns and cocktail sauce
- Sticky Pork Ribs
- Smoked Salmon Side
- Coconut shrimp with our tangy sweet and sour dip
- Crab Cakes
- Scallops and Shrimp Skewers
- Lamb Skewers
Breakfast (many options) pricing ranges from $16-$20 per person
Lunch (many options) pricing ranges from $16 – $22 per person
Dinner (many options) pricing ranges from $16 (pasta bar) – $40 per person
Many of these choices are best discussed over the phone. We can find options that fit nearly every budget.