New Year’s at Nectar A Great First Night Spokane
One of my favorite Nectar events of the year is our New Year’s Eve party. There is nothing like ringing in the new year with a group of friends hanging out, drinking wine, listening to music, eating good food, and celebrating like one big family. We even have the added bonus of being able to see the NYE fireworks from our front bay window as people applied the traditional first kiss of the year to their loved one.
For only $99 per couple (that’s less than $50 each for those mathematically challenged) here is what you get:
- Buffet dinner from Just a Couple of Moms at 7pm
- Bottle of wine (up to $30)
- Music and dancing with Kathleen Cavendar (Swing and Jazz)
- Sparkling wine toast at midnight
Come for part or all of the night. We are limiting the event to only 60 people so everyone has a fun and comfortable time. As of 12/15 we are nearly 1/2 sold out.
The dinner menu has been set, Just a Couple of Moms will be providing:
- Sirloin roast carving station
- Chicken with goat cheese and basil drizzle
- Au gratin potatoes
- Roasted veggies
- Wintergreen salad
- Dessert Flights available to order