Nectar April 2013 Wine Events in Spokane
Whoa! 70 degrees and it wasn’t an April Fool’s joke. If you’re like me, you probably love seeing the warm weather. With warm weather comes spring cleaning, yard work, and…wait sorry…how about WINE! Thanks again for another fantastic month. We are on a roll with 5 consecutive “best of” months and we owe it all to you. In March we were even selected by readers of The Inlander as the #2 “Wine Bar” in town. Not bad for not being a wine bar. We have 5 amazing Washington wineries that share the space. Think of us as a winery…with benefits. Enjoy life with friends, drink happy!
Check out all of our wine events and activities for April.
- THURSDAY: Spokane wine tweetup continues. Even if you don’t tweet, this is a great way to network over a glass of wine. Come down and meet some movers and shakers in the online marketing world. 5-7pm (tweeting not required)
- FIRSTY FRIDAY: Get PINK this First Friday at Nectar. See the amazing craftsmanship of Bret Bloodgood’s Barrel Room Furniture, made from reclaimed wine barrels. Enjoy music from the incomparable Dan Conrad. Anelare Winery will be on hand with new wine and amazing deals. WEAR PINK and get a complimentary wine tasting and PINK cupcake (quantities limited). Open until 10pm. Call to reserve a table 509.869.1572
- SATURDAY: Opening at 2pm because a lovely couple is getting married in The Barrel Room. Join us for more Anelare wine specials and wine tasting until 10pm.
SIPS AND SERENITY 4/8 and 4/22
Wine and unwind at Nectar Tasting Room with yoga, wine and chocolate. Sips and serenity is a twice monthly health experience where you can unwind and relax with a group of friends.
Space is limited so don’t delay. Share with your friends. Cost is $20. Guests must RSVP and pay through the TICKETS link at the bottom of this page. Your $20 admission gets you a 60 minute professional yoga class, a flight of 3 wines, and a selection of local chocolate and cheese.
TICKETS: BUY NOW
A weekend of wine. Look for our patio to open soon (weather permitting). Join us for some fantastic new wines and deals as the new vintages of whites, reds and rose hit the shelves.
- THURSDAY: 1/2 price appetizer plates with the purchase of a bottle.
- FRIDAY: Music from Ken Davis from 6:30-9:30
- SATURDAY: Closing at 6pm for a private party. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Learn to paint while you enjoy a drink. Van Gogh and Merlot events provide you the opportunity to learn how to paint over a glass of wine. Join Ulysses Mireles at Nectar Tasting Room on Saturday, April 20 for this fun class. Picture to the left is a representation of the painting.
Space is limited to 30 people so RSVP now.
TICKETS: Buy now
Pouring amazing wine from five Washington wineries is fun. This weekend we will open the reserve wines to give you an opportunity to taste the “top shelf” of Nectar. We open these wines for a tasting about every 6-8 weeks. Don’t miss out.
Music from Maxie Ray Mills on Friday from 6:30-9:30
Music from Brad Keeler on Friday 6:30-9:30
SPOKANE CHEFS CHALLENGE at NECTAR TASTING ROOM (COMING SOON)
Five local chefs go head to head and you get to choose the winner. This exclusive event is limited to 50 people. Guests will be treated to an appetizer, main dish and dessert from 5 local chefs. Admission includes 10 tastes to pair with gourmet offerings. Tickets are only $50. Details are being finalized. Stay tuned for online registration and the announcement of the participating chefs. You won’t want to miss this event. (Thanks to Beverley Bumpas and REALM Consulting for the inspiration of the idea).