Nectar Spokane Wine Events February 2013
Love is in the air and there is nothing that helps that love out more than a bottle of wine. When you’re ready to celebrate the love of your life, or at least the love of right now, we have a whole month of fun planned for you! Love. Wine. Chocolate. It’s probably all you need.
TWO THINGS – IN CASE YOU MISSED THEM
1) Nectar is becoming a premier place to host an event. It’s affordable, hip, and we have great wine. Planning a birthday, bachelorette, bridal party? Host your rehearsal dinner or wedding reception at Nectar. We do small weddings for parties of 30-40 too.
2) Every year we focus on 3 areas of opportunity. Last week we announced a major improvement to our wine clubs. If you are a member, your membership just got even better. Not yet part of the club? Better join now, member’sip’ has its privileges.
FIRST FRIDAY IS BACK. We have TWO exhibits this month. Check out the amazing photography of Sonny Moeckel and the inspiring African Jewelry and Craft Display (in The Barrel Room). Music from one of our favorites, Maxie Ray Mills. Activities start at 5:00. Call to reserve a table. Open until 10pm.
SATURDAY – Amazing wine tastings all day. End the day with The Final Sip. Only $10 and you can taste up to 8 of any of the wines left standing after a long day. Members taste for FREE.
FEBRUARY 5 PRSA PINTEREST PARTY –
How can Pinterest work for your business? The Spokane PRSA is hosting a Pinterest party at Nectar and YOU are invited. Your ticket price of $20 ($10 for PRSA members) gets you two glasses of wine, some appetizers and a talk by Josh Wade of nectarMEDIA and Nectar Tasting Room on the best practices of Pinterest for business. TIX HERE
Ready for love? We are. Join us for the Spokane Winery Association ValenWINE weekend. We will celebrate with music on Friday night, wine and chocolate on Saturday and Sunday (including the first wedding at Nectar). Every guest will receive a complimentary wine tasting coupon to use on a return visit. With 5 wineries and 45 wines, add us to your ValenWine stop in Spokane.
FRIDAY MUSIC Brad Keeler 6:30-9:30
FEBRUARY 13 PUPPY LOVE @ NECTAR
Nothing says love like the unconditional love of a puppy. Join Natures Pet Market and Nectar for an event to benefit Spokane Humane Society. Your $10 ticket gets you some great wine, food and entertainment. Tickets are available at Natures Pet Market and Spokanimal. DETAILS HERE
- THURSDAY: We are closed on Valentine’s Day to host a private event for Gonzaga University
- FRIDAY – Celebrating Valentine’s Day with your sweetie. Ladies get a complimentary wine tasting and a free rose (while supplies last) when coming in for ‘date night.’ Romantic music from Ron Criscione from 6:30-9:30
- SATURDAY – Ladies day/night continues. Bring in your wife/girlfriend/significant other for a complimentary wine tasting. Love is in the air and we want to be a part of it.
FEBRUARY 21 – 23
- THURSDAY – Open in The Barrel Room for wine tasting and wine by the glass. In the main space, SSYP is hosting Mayor David Condon.
- FRIDAY- It’s been a while but we are excited to welcome back the amazing talent of Just Plain Darin (Hilderbrand). Darin is a guitar stud and a talent you won’t want to miss. Maybe if we plan it right, Josh will get up and join him for a few tunes.
- SATURDAY – More talent…Stephanie Hatzinikolis returns with a smooth soulful vibe on the piano. Stephanie’s music is a great pairing with wine on a cool winter night. Looking for something fun and chilaxing to do in Spokane? Join US.