Nectar Tasting Room is hiring an events coordinator. This position will be responsible for managing existing event business, working with clients on the details of events, and growing the existing event base. The ideal candidate will be a highly networked person with contacts to bring in event business. Qualifications include communication skills (interpersonal and written), organization, sales, and event management.
The position is part time and commission based. The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to supplement their existing income and can respond quickly and professionally to event inquiries.
nectar tasting room
Synopsis: End to end coordination of events at Nectar Tasting Room. Active promotion to new markets for event growth.
Goal: Growth of event business by 25% by end of 2013
- Solicit and promote Nectar as an events facility
- Manage events calendar
- Work with clients to facilitate event and provide their needs
- Work with rental agency as needed
- Communicate specific needs to Nectar management and staff
- Manage online event ticketing and promotion as needed
- Coordinate scheduling for events
- Coordinate catering as needed
- Self directed and motivated
- Great communicator
- Knowledgeable in MS Office products
- Sales skills
- Well networked
- Contractor based 1099 position
- Commission based position
- $15 per booked hour in Barrel Room
- $25 per booked hour in main space
- Bonus schedule for reaching goals
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org