Welcome to the fourth quarter of 2012. I’m constantly amazed at how fast time flies when you’re having fun. In the midst of our busy lives I hope we remember to love fully, make a difference in the lives of others, and enjoy great wine with friends. As the weather turns cooler we have a great line up of wine events to help warm your soul. Nectar is a perfect place to hang out with friends. We have live music EVERY Friday night and check out our added Saturday dates below. Enjoy life with friends, drink happy!
It’s First Friday weekend! Talent abounds in Spokane’s art and music scene and we are proud supporters of all the artists and musicians who help Spokane come alive the FIRST FRIDAY of every month. Join us this month with contemporary acoustic hits performed by Daniel Mills (Son of Brad) and the Urban Reflections photography display from Kris Ogren of KCO Photography. Reserve a table – call 509.869.1572.
1/2 price 2008 Terra Blanca Cabernet. Regularly $240 per case now only $120 per case
- Thirsty Thursday returns with a vengeance. We know you’re thirsty and we’re here to help. As always 1/2 price appetizer plates with the purchase of a bottle and now…15% (25% for members) any 3 pack of wine. Stop in after work and stock up for the weekend. Why a three pack? One bottle for each day of the weekend.
- Friday we welcome for the first time, Tommy G. A well known Spokane musician, Tommy will be playing your soulful acoustic favorites from the 70′s 80′s and today. Music starts at 6:30.
- Saturday is always a fun day for wine tasting with friends. We open at noon and close at 10. The Final Sip is from 9-10pm. If you’ve never joined us for The Final Sip, it’s time to remedy that…STAT.
- Friday – music with Rob Bryceson; 6:30
- Saturday – music with Eric Neuhauser; 6:30
- Thursday – Thirsty Thursday continues
- Friday – music with Sam Endress; 6:30
- Saturday – music with Ron Criscione; 6:30
HOLIDAY PARTIES AND CUSTOM LABELS
Don’t forget to book your holiday party at Nectar Tasting Room or The Barrel Room (or both). We can host your private, corporate, or charity party for groups of 20-100. Prices are reasonable. Many mid-week prime dates are already filling up, so don’t delay. For rates and details visit our Event Rental page on this site.
Looking for a great way to say Merry Christmas or Thank You to your staff? We can do custom wine labels with any Northwest Cellar wine. Whether you need 1 or 100+ bottles, we can accommodate your needs. We’ve done custom labels for large charity events like The Pumpkin Ball and for small thank you presents. Call today 509.869.1572