FINALLY! As George Harrison wrote, Here Comes the Sun. With the weather forecast showing 80+ for several days in a row, it looks like summer is here to stay. As things heat up in the forecast, things are getting hot with Nectar events as well! Check out the event listing below to stay connected with all of our musical artists, our first ever private Wine and Dine dinner, the patio grand opening and the return of our popular reserve flight!
First Friday art walk returns with an amazing line up. I’m excited to welcome back the art that graced the space during the first month we were open AND the incredible music of the Kathleen Cavender duo. If you haven’t seen the Rock Star Reflections art showcase by internationally known artist Stacey Wells, then you are missing some of the most creative and edgy wine art around. Check out this interview with Stacey about how she got started!
- FRIDAY – Music by Kathleen Cavender Duo from 6:30-9:30. Get here early to get a seat
- SATURDAY – Be the first in Spokane to taste the newest wine from Skylite Cellars. The Soiree is a red blend of 54% Cabernet, and 23% each of Merlot and Syrah. At $19, this is a bold and flavorful red that will delight your palate.
- THURSDAY – Don’t forget about Thirsty Thursday where all appetizer plates are 1/2 price with the purchase of a bottle of wine. Bring in some friends and wind down your week at Nectar.
- FRIDAY – We welcome Bergs Shoes for a showcase of their new BORN adult shoe collection. Bergs has been serving Spokane for four generations and we are proud to partner with them on this promotion. Music from one of our favorites, Maxie Ray Mills begins at 6:30. In addition to these great events please help us welcome our July artist, Stacey Wells. Stacey’s busy schedule kept her from attending on First Friday, but she will be at Nectar for an artist’s reception from 6-10pm. Please spread the word and help us welcome this very talented artist to Spokane.
- SATURDAY – Help us christen our brand new outdoor patio. Enjoy the weather AND get 10% off all bottles purchased to enjoy on the patio.
- THURSDAY – We’ve got one of the coolest spaces in town to enjoy a meeting. Use our free wifi and treat you and your clients to a unique meeting of wine and class.
- FRIDAY – Mark Ward returns to the space with his unique style.
- SATURDAY – One of the Nectar favorites, Joe Davis shares his style of rock, blues, and classics. Join us for The Final Sip at 9pm.
- SUNDAY – We’re excited to present the very first ever Nectar Wine and Dine. This limited seating private dinner event pairs five wines with five courses for one fantastic evening with friends. Register here, space is limited.
While the boss is away, the wine slingers will play. Owner, Josh Wade is travelling to Charlottesville, VA for the 2011 Wine Bloggers Conference. Ben and crew have decided to go crazy by marking every wine down 15% whether you buy one bottle or an entire case. Ben also arranged 1 super steal of a deal on 1 wine from each of the Nectar wineries. You’ll have to stop by to find out about the madness!
- FRIDAY – Enjoy the smooth country voice of Garret Bartley from 6:30-9:30
- SATURDAY – Look out, Karrie O’Neill is in the space again. Karrie’s beautiful sound fills every corner of Nectar Tasting Room. Come early, grab your seat and some wine and be prepared to be amazed.
Are you ready to host your next event at Nectar? We’re available Sunday – Wednesday for private parties from 20-99 people. The cost is an affordable $100 per hour and you can arrange your own catering or use our preferred caterer.
Welcome the return of the RESERVE FLIGHT. Enjoy an additional tasting of 5 wines (including bubbles) for just $10 – not refundable with purchase.
- FRIDAY – Hot summer nights continue at Nectar with the amazing talent from Rachel Bade-McMurphy Jazz Trio. You’ll be impressed.
- SATURDAY – The Final Sip continues to be Spokane’s best weekly wine party. Stop by and taste up to 8 of any of our open bottles of wine from 9-10pm.
Tags: Spokane Wine Event