Nectar Spokane Wine Events June 2011
Thank you for making May our most successful month yet. Strong sales accompanies by a flurry of private event rentals made for a very exciting month. I appreciate all of your efforts to spread the word about the five amazing wineries that we have in our space. As the weather slowly warms up, we continue to move ahead with several exciting new products and activities. Be on the lookout for outdoor patio seating at Nectar. We’ve submitted plans to the city and the liquor control board for 20 seats on the Main Street side of Nectar. We’re hoping for a late June addition to the space!
- Thursday – Thirsty Thursday has become a main stay at Nectar. Purchase a bottle of wine and get your appetizer plate ½ price. The first QUARTERLY SIP wine club pick up party is today. If you missed out on this 5-pack of wines at $99, stop by for the pickup party and give them a taste. The pack includes my current favorite, three new wines, and a best sell award winner.
- Friday – Thank God it’s First Friday (TGIFF). We’re proud to host the artwork of Polly Powell and the music of Karrie O’Neill. Join us this month for DINNER! Yep you heard right. We’re bringing in a special catered dinner limited to 30 people. Enjoy lemon chicken pasta, fresh bread, Caesar salad, fresh baked cookies and more. Want to reserve a food ticket for only $15? Email us email@example.com
- Saturday – Enjoy the music of Garrett Bartley from 6:30-9:30 and don’t forget about “The Final Sip” wine party that starts around 9pm.
- Sunday – Vintage Spokane; 60+ wineries pouring over 180 wines along with over a dozen local restaurants serving their amazing cuisine make Vintage Spokane the place to be on Sunday afternoon. 4pm, Lincoln Center, $60 (Tickets available at Nectar)
- Thursday – A Noteworthy Evening at Nectar benefiting The Spokane Symphony. Enjoy music from symphony musicians and simply say “Symphony” when placing your order and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Spokane Symphony. $25 of every wine club membership will be donated as well. 5-8pm
- Friday – Michael Dwyer kicks off the weekend with some blues and rock sounds. We are excited to have Bob Delf of Northwest Cellars visiting for the weekend. Bob is bringing a brand new 2008 Sangiovese AND…wait for it…BUBBLES! We’re finally getting sparkling wine at Nectar. Enjoy a brut and a brut rose.
- Grape and Grain – 21st annual AAF (American Advertising Federation) fundraising event featuring local wineries, breweries, food and auction. Club Nectar and Quarterly Sip members get $5 off the ticket price for a low admission of only $35.
- Saturday – A weekend with Northwest Cellars continues. Stop by and sample 5 of the 8 NW Cellars wines for only $5 (complimentary for members). Bubbly flights are extra.
- Angel Ball Gala – 5th annual Angel Ball Gala at the NW Museum of Arts and Culture. Tickets are $25 each.
- Thursday – Thirsty Thursday – Enjoy ½ price appetizers with the purchase of any bottle of wine.
- Friday / Saturday – Live music from 6:30-9:30 Friday, enjoy the music of Ken Davis, Saturday we welcome, for the first time, Mark Ward!
- Thursday – Be prepared for a busy weekend of basketball and wine at Nectar Tasting Room. Stop by Thursday before the madness and enjoy our free wifi as you wrap up your daily meetings.
- Friday – Surrounded by Hoopfest mania on all sides, come support the players and enjoy wine, sports drinks and cold sandwiches (to go). Live music starts at 6:30 with Rachel Bade-McMurphy Jazz Trio. Skylite Cellars will be on hand for part of the evening showcasing a brand new blend. Enjoy the Soiree. This red blend is sure to become a hit at under $20.
- Saturday – The Hoopfest games continue. Are you a player? Drop in for a complimentary water bottle (while supplies last). Done with the games? Welcome for the first time, Volumemakers Mobile DJ who will help us celebrate your victory with “The Final Sip” from 9-10.
- Sunday – We’ll be open with some limited tastings and wine pours for all the final Hoopfest games. Stop by and grab your sandwich, water, and chips to help you make it through the final games.
Wednesday, June 29 – Bike Style Spokane
Another chance to mix, mingle & massage!
Bike Style events bring together creative local vendors (so you can meet the people who supply the things you buy) and distinctive clothing, gear and accessories not available anywhere else in Spokane to make it easy to bike with style and comfort.
4:00-7:00pm at Nectar Tasting Room – RSVP HERE (This event is open to the public)