Welcome to month number four of Nectar Tasting Room. With a quarter under our belt, we love meeting so many new people. Thank you for sharing our adventure with your friends. We have several fun events planned for April as well as the introduction of a brand new wine club. As the weather gets warmer, more and more people are headed downtown to experience the wine tasting destination of downtown Spokane. Nectar is proud to be the 9th tasting room downtown, giving visitors access to 18 wineries and nearly over 100 different wines. Plan a day-cation in the heart of the city.
March 31 – April 2
No foolin’, we’ve got some awesome fun at Nectar. Get 47% off of the annual Club Nectar membership and enjoy some fine Hiney wine from Skylite Cellars.
- Thursday – Check in on Foursquare or Facebook places and save $1 off any glass of wine!
- Friday – Enjoy First Friday with new art from Gallery of Thum owner, Cecile Charles and live music from the very talented Kathleen Cavender. Skylite Cellars is selling their Hiney (wine that is). On a few cases are available. Buy the bottle for only $15, buy a case for just $120!
- Saturday – As always enjoy wine tasting from five Washington wineries and wrap up the evening with music from Karrie O’Neill.
- Thursday – Join us as we celebrate the ribbon cutting ceremony for our very own caterers “Just a Couple of Mom’s” catering. The Valley Chamber of Commerce will be here starting at 4pm. FREE food samples will be provided.
- Friday – Many of you have asked when they are coming, Anelare Winery will be here pouring samples starting at 5pm. They are bringing a few new wines and will be offering some fantastic case deals for those that join their club membership. Jazz Awareness Month continues with music from Ron Kieper and Brian McCann.
- Saturday – Wine from Anelare continues to flow as winery owners Forrest and Kahryn Alexander hang out for the day. Wrap up your night by coming down for music with Michael Dwyer and The Final Sip.
Get the Club Nectar membership at 47% off. Deal ends Friday (4/8) at noon!
- Thursday – Are you social? Get $1 off of your glass pours and appetizer plates just by checking in on Foursquare, Facebook places, or Gowalla.
- Friday – NEW WINE WEEKEND! Our menu has grown from 32 to 40 in the last few months. Come down and experience some of the new wine to join the menu. You just might find a new favorite. More JAZZ! Enjoy music from the Heather Villa Blues Duo.
- Saturday – Maxie Ray Mills returns to Nectar by popular demand. Enjoy the music from 6:30-9:30.
- Thursday – Meeting at Nectar is cool. We’ve got free wi-fi and a cozy space to work from. We’re open from 2-9pm. Come in for ½ price appetizer plates with the purchase of a bottle of wine from 4-7pm. Meet a client over a glass of wine. They will be impressed.
- Friday – The JAZZ continues with J.A.M. as we welcome RBMC Jazz. Sign up for the new Quarterly Sip wine club. Members get our BEST discount of 20% on four quarterly wine club deliveries. You won’t want to miss it.
- Saturday – I am very honored to welcome one of my most favorite musicians of all time. Please join me in welcoming the very talented Michael and Keleren Milham of Sidhe. You won’t want to miss this awesome treat.
April 28 – 30
- Thursday – We will be closing early to host NAWBO (National Association of Business Owners) annual UnCork’d event. We normally don’t close for a private event, but we scheduled this event before we extended our Thursday hours. Please accept our apologies.
- Friday – This is your last weekend to enjoy the art of Cecile Charles and fantastic JAZZ to celebrate Jazz Awareness Month.
- Saturday – Wrap up April with some pre-Bloomsday specials. Bring in your Bloomsday registration packet and get 10% off your entire order. Enjoy music from Just JoeKen and finish the night with The Final Sip (all things in moderation if you’re running). Buy a bottle during The Final Sip and get your entrance fee for ½ price.
On the radar…
May will feature the photography from the very talented Mark Anthony. We’ve also got some new musicians lined up including The Vagabonds Travelling Show. Mark your calendar for Mother’s Day Weekend as we join with the Spokane Winery Association’s Spring Barrel Tasting (May 6-8).