Hey, you, wine blogger! Are you coming to the Palouse for the 2010 North American Wine Bloggers Conference? During the conference you’ll learn about the terroirs of the Walla Walla region, you’ll talk with regional leaders about the Washington wine industry and you’ll taste some of the best that Washington has to offer. You will leave understanding why Washington wine is not just the “#2” wine growing region in the country, it’s the perfect climate for wine.
Get Your Palate Primed for Washington Wine
Before you arrive for the Wine Bloggers Conference, you’re invited to explore Washington wine with the #WAwine Twitter and Facebook tasting. Many of the 100 wineries involved would love to connect with you. Many of them may be reaching out to bloggers who are available to attend the event. The June 3 event brings together 100 wineries and wine bars and thousands of people across the world. Speak directly with wineries and other Washington bloggers to learn more about the various regions and their wines.
Here is how it works:
- Register at the event site (include your blog address)
- Follow along on Twitter using the hashtag #WAwine
- Follow along on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tasteandtweet
- If you receive a WAwine sample please blog about it
- If you don’t receive a sample, join by supporting one of the participating wineries. Join the conversation and connect with other wine bloggers
WAWine is Proudly Sponsored by
Additional Sponsorship by: