Spokane Weekend Wine Time May 14-16
After last weekend’s frenzy of wine events, a lot of people and wineries are in detox or hydrating for the next big event. Wimps! Wine should be savored every weekend! Stay connected with this weekend’s wine events. Be sure to check out what’s on the radar at the bottom of the post!
Having an event and don’t see it on the list? Email me email@example.com
Take a tour of the local wineries. Most are open. Visit this link for hours, reviews, wine recommendations and more.
Enjoy great local wine at The Davenport, Left Bank Wine Bar, Niko’s Wine Bar
Didn’t get enough Spring Barrel Tasting last weekend? Head over to Lake Chelan for their version Saturday and Sunday
Maryhill Museum 70th Anniversary. A weekend of activities including Saturday night wine auction.
Friday, May 14
BeGin at the MAC: Museum of Arts and Culture 6-8 pm. Live music from The Booze Fighters, no-host bar (WINE, beer and cocktails). Free admission
Vino Wine Shop: Whitman Cellars of Walla Walla 3:00-5:30pm
Davenport Hotel: Live music from 8pm – midnight
Left Bank Wine Bar: Live music every Friday starting at 8pm, no cover
Rocket Market: 7pm Great grillin’reds! Taste 8 great wines for your summer sippin’! Sample wines with some grilled goods from Chef Shilo. Vegetarians? Yep, you too Reservations requested, $15 343-2253
Coeur d’Alene Art Walk: 5-8pm; multiple locations in beautiful downtown CDA
Saturday, May 15
Vino Wine Shop: Sale Wines Part 2 – 2:00-4:30pm
Rocket Market: Saturday drop in tasting with winery rep Chrystie Bilow from Preston winery 3-6pm
Sunday, May 16
Get out to a winery! – Always a handful of Spokane wineries open. Enjoy!
On the Radar
- May 22 – Wine tasting and silent auction. Support local non-profit organization, Friends of Eastern, to help meet the needs of patients. There will be 8 wines from local wineries for tasting, non-alcoholic beverages, and many items up for action. Tickets can be purchased at the front door during the event; 3-6pm $25; 1408 N Washington Spokane WA 99201
- May 22 – Music starts at the Rocket Market! One of the greatest experiences in town is listening to the traffic rumble by as you enjoy some tasty treats, good wine (or micro-brews) and live music at the Rocket Market on 43rd and Grand. Music will be Tuesday and Saturday at 7pm.
- June 3 – #WAWine Taste and Tweet event. Over 100 Washington Wineries will be hosting in house events and thousands of people will be participating online through Twitter and Facebook. Follow the link for details and how to register!
- June 4 – First Friday in Downtown Spokane
- June 5 – The Pour (benfiting Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital) at Arbor Crest. This is a great wine tasting and auction. Tickets $150 http://www.thepour.info/
- June 6 – Taste Washington at the Davenport. The year’s signature wine event with 100 wineries and local food. Tickets are $75; visit ww.tastewashington.org for details. On sale starting May 1 at Vino, Arbor Crest (RP Square), Williams Seafood, and Latah Creek Winery
- June 6 – 2010 Summer Concert Series begins at Arbor Crest
- June 18-20: Spokane Symphony Best Fest – A fantastic three night event featuring the best of Spokane Symphony, wine, beer and ice cream. Tickets are available for each night and for the full three day event. www.spokanesymphony.org
Tags: Spokane Wine Event
One comment for “Spokane Weekend Wine Time May 14-16”
Wow! thanks for the info. I am going to Spokane next week.