Sad to say that First Friday is canceled! WA Merlot and Taste Washington were such huge successes that they have just run out of juice. They will open their doors for anyone who wants Welch’s grape juice…
APRIL FOOLS…a little late
It may be a little cold this weekend, what could be better than warming up with a few bottles of wine and some friends! Of course this Friday IS the First Friday of the month and Spokane is ready to celebrate with the popular art walk through down town. The list below contains, First Friday and ALL your other Spokane Weekend Wine Time events for April 2- 4. Drink Happy!
Do you know of a wine event that is not listed? Email me email@example.com
Spokane Tasting Room Tour – Most Spokane tasting rooms are open. Check out this tasting room map for contact information, hours of operation and video reviews.
First Friday Art Walk – Enjoy an evening of drawings, paintings, prints, sculpture, ceramics, photography and other visual art.
- Barrister – Jeannine Marx Fruci’s “Spokane in Fall” & photographer, Ned Fox. Artists’ reception 5-7pm. “Lonesome” Lyle Morse plays acoustic blues 7-10 pm.
- Whitestone Winery – Live music by Hot Club of Spokane, light appetizers, local art and wine tasting.
- Grande Ronde Cellars – Kenyan artist, Nichols Sironka, displaying his paintings and batiks
- Arbor Crest (River Park Square) – Michelle Sylvester’s series of masks that evoke the sensations of the seven deadly sins alongside a selection of other hand crafted ceramic pieces. Music by Dan Conrad
- Lone Canary Winery – Hand-made wine racks & paintings by Paul Kuhlmann! Enjoy live Jazz trio featuring local musicians Cameron LaPlante, Josh Simon & Dru Heller.
- Nodland Cellars @ The French Quarter Tracy Nodland displying her artwork & Tim Nodland, a wine maker and musician, playing a jazz blend.
Davenport Hotel – Maxie Ray Mills band from 8pm – midnight 20% off all food and drink if you mention you’re a Facebook fan.
Rocket Market – Wine Picks of the Month; Wine therapist, Matt Dolan is forced to taste around 50 wines a week! Talk about a tough job, poor guy. Come enjoy the best 8 wines he tasted this month. Reservations requested, $22, 343-2253
Vino Wine Shop – In store tasting of California Zinfandel, 3-5:30pm, $10 tasting fee applies
Left Bank Wine Bar – Live music ever Friday starting at 8pm, 60 wines by the glass
Rocket Market – Saturday drop in tastings, complimentary pours 3-6pm
Vino Wine Shop – April wine sales Part 1, 2-4:30pm, $10 tasting fee applies
Grande Ronde – Kenyan Dinner with Nicholas Sironka from East Africa, 6:30pm $50, Wild Sage is helping prepare the food. Seating is limited, please RSVP to 455-8161
Townshend @ Huckleberry’s – Taste through Townshend Cellar sale wines from 2-4pm at Huckleberry’s on Monroe
No events submitted. Know of one? Email, quick firstname.lastname@example.org
For Local Wine Event information in Spokane and other cities, check out LocalWineEvents.com
Tags: Spokane Wine Event